The return of spring has us searching high and low for some seasonally-inspired pieces for the home. Nothing brightens up your place quite like some colourful, floral prints, so we thought we’d use that as the basis of our spring design inspiration this year. Having a knock-out statement piece like a floral rug, chair, or even a pillow, is a surefire way to instantly give your place some extra pizzazz and get you excited for the warmer weather.
Here’s a look at some items we’ve come across that have a chic and modern take on floral patterns. They’re definitely on our list this year.
1) Painted Protea Pattern Rug – Society6 ($28.00)
2) Tropical Glam Banana Leaf Print Throw Pillow – Society6 ($20.00)
3) Plum & Bow Floral Garden Side Table – Urban Outfitters ($89.00)
4) Bree Madden for DENY Spring Ranunculus Tapestry – Urban Outfitters ($69.00)
5) Quentin Chair, Vivid Floral – Anthropologie ($1,498.00)
6) Lotus Blossom Wingback Chair – Anthropologie ($1,398.00)
7) Watercolour Floral Pillow – Anthropologie ($98.00)
8) Chain-Stitched Poppies Rug – Anthropologie ($248.00-$1,498.00)
9) The Earth Laughs in Flowers Canvas Print – Society6 ($85.00)
10) Romantic Floral Scarf Duvet Cover – Urban Outfitters ($79.00-$99.00)